*This may or may not be a sponsored post. Not sure yet*
*but I’ll let you know*
Oh yeah, this one is for my yoga nerd side. I recently took a trip to the Denver prAna store and simply told the staff ‘bring me whatever.’
Best idea. Let’s dish.
First of all, wow! what a staff at that store. They were so attentive and so gracious. Of course Duncan was in tow and in full Honey Duncan mode, so they had their hands full. My husband also came, so it wasn’t like I just cut the boy loose in the store.
The staff and I chatted about the stuff I do and my “lifestyle” and they came up with a variety of options that would really make sense for me.
So let’s run down my favorite active lifestyle pieces from the fall line. Next time I’ll show you guys the fitness line. Because, yeah, I got to play dress up for a while.
1) Zoe Henley Top – I felt great in this top. And I never would have thought I’d actually look good in horizontal stripes. But the bias cut of the shirt makes it so flattering. And the contrast stitching is so rock and roll.
2) Sulia Top – This lovely top was introduced to me as a base layer. Ugh. Winter. However, I found that it was so flattering (totally make my boobies look bigger) that I’d wear it for a top layer. The fabric was a dream. So soft.
3) Martina Jacket – Holy cow. I have been without a proper jacket in Colorado for my entire life. I do this ridiculous dance: heavy wool peacoat; puffer jacket; hoodie; something too light or too heavy for the actual weather. It’s miserable. I feel like the Martina Jacket would finally be my perfect Colorado jacket. Yours, too. Just sayin’.
4) Jada Jean – The most comfortable jeans I’ve ever had on. Pretty obsessed with adding them to my jeans rotation. It was just the right amount of stretch and structure. I’m telling the Universe right now that these jeans and I are soul mates and should be together.
5) Halle Pant – I think the best testimonial I can give the Halle Pant is that my husband immediately said that my butt looked really good in them. I love that man. The pant material is really interesting. It wicks moisture so you can hike comfortably in them in nearly any fall conditions. Talk about perfect for a trip up to see the Aspens change! Or a trip to the pumpkin patch.
6) Tamsin Skirt – This skirt captured my heart. That zipper running up the side is such a great detail. And there is always a special place in my heart for corduroy. Boots, sweater, Tamsin Skirt: perfect for work or play!
Those are my favorites from the prAna Fall Lifestyle Line. Like I said, next time I’ll recap my favesies on the active side.